Food & drinks sponsor
ecx.io is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe. For over 22 years we have been working internationally in both digital marketing and e-commerce, offering full-service solutions. Since the beginning of 2016, we have become part of IBM and are now part of the largest digital network in the world: IBM iX.
Currently, we operate in four countries, UK (Bracknell), Germany (Dusseldorf), Croatia (Varaždin and Zagreb), Austria (Wels and Vienna), with more than 260 engaged employees; thinkers, creatives, geeks and strategists, who are all digital natives and people who care about the success of our customer projects.
Together with our partners SAP Hybris, Adobe and Sitecore we create and build digital platforms which enable companies to become the best and guide them through their digital transformation.
You want to be on the same wavelength with your team and still work independently? You value versatility and internationality - on a personal level? Apply at ecx.io and become the part of #best_team_ever !
More about ecx.io and open vacancies in our Croatian offices you can find here; https://www.ecx.io/en/careers/
Available job positions
Frontend Developer (f/m)
Location: Varaždin (CRO), Zagreb (CRO)
As a Frontend Developer and an autonomous part of a team working on innovative projects for international customers, you will design and implement complex web applications and mobile enterprise solutions, always finding future-oriented answers in the process. You will provide creative input to the UX team, with plenty of room for your own design ideas.
- Implementation of responsive, user-facing features according to web standards with state-of-the-art technology
- Close cooperation with visual designers and backend developers
- Optimization of code related to browser and performance
- Ensuring of cross-browser compatibility as well as optimization for mobile devices
- Development of reusable, high quality code for our internal code library
- Evaluation and implementation of advanced frontend technologies
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- You love to learn and develop your personal skill-set
- You are an enthusiastic team player who loves contributing
- You know and love the basics: semantic and well formed HTML
- You write modular and pure CSS
Nice to have:
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Proficient with SCSS
- Proficient with Webpack or task runners (Gulp/Grunt)
- Good spoken and written English skills
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails.
Sound like you? Apply now, in English or German at https://www.ecx.io/en/careers/
Senior .NET Web Developer (f/m)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
As an experienced .NET developer (Sitecore) and an autonomous part of a team you will design and implement complex Content-Management-Systems as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions. You will be the technical lead of development, leading the development team and always supporting customers with your technical knowledge.
- Taking key role in implementing projects in the area of CMS, portals and e-commerce
- Structuring of requirements and designing of architecture
- Being the technical lead for the settlement of projects as well as professional lead of the development team
- Using current technologies and innovative approaches in the area of software development
- Taking responsibility for technical presales
- Extensive IT education in accordance with professional practice
- Perennial experience with current Microsoft technologies, in particular with .NET framework, C#, MVC
- Certifications in the surroundings of Microsoft useful
- Practical experience with software Design Pattern, in particular MVC
- Reliable command of common development tools (Visual Studio 2015/2017, MS SQL Server Management Studio, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience with frameworks with regards to unit testing useful
- Experience with the optimisation of architecture and performance as well as scalability, testing and the management of releases (processes of release and deployment)
- Knowledge in the area of CMS useful
- Project experience based on Sitecore Experience Platform useful
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organize reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails.
Sound like you? Apply now in German or English at https://www.ecx.io/en/careers/
Senior Java Web Developer (f/m)
Location: Varaždin (CRO), Zagreb (CRO)
As a Senior Java Developer and an autonomous part of a team you will design and implement complex websites and applications as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions.
- Technical responsibility for the implementation of customised software solutions in the Java environment
- Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Analysis of customer requirements and support in the development of solutions
- Implementation and customisation based on existing or newly developed components
- Use of modern techniques and innovative approaches in software development
- Experience in the use of databases and with frameworks (Spring) and ORM (Hibernate)
- Knowledge of design patterns, J2EE, Spring, JSP, XML/XSL(T), JSTL
- Good knowledge of English essential and good knowledge of German useful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now, English or German at https://www.ecx.io/en/careers/